We rely entirely on the support of our community and the generous donations of our sponsors. There are many ways you can join with us and multiply your impact in Penns Valley.
PVYC operates solely on fundraisers and in-kind donations. All donations are tax-deductible. There are many different ways to give….a one time gift, a monthly recurring gift, a gift for a special event or project and etc.
What does my gift accomplish?
- $10/month or $120 supplies healthy snacks for one month.
- $25/month or $300 pays for 12 hours of tutoring.
- $50/month or $600 gives 12 hours of services.
- $100/month or $1200 provides Thursday dinners for 50 teens and staff for 2 months.
All the programs and activities at the Youth Center are free or very low cost and open to all students in Kindergarten through 12th grade. In order to keep the Youth Center operating, we need your help!
We have many on-going physical product needs. Below are just some of what we use on a regular basis.
- Paper Products: napkins, plates, cups, plasticware
- Drinks: bottled water, drink mixes (Lemonade or Iced Tea)
- Food: fruit, vegetables, granola bars, popcorn, cheese cubes, crackers, beef and chicken for Wednesday meal preparation
- Sports Equipment: basketballs, dodgeballs and scooters
- Technology: digital cameras, website development, sound equipment, iPads, iMacs, MacBook Pro
Volunteers are even more valuable than monetary gifts. We have an excellent team of skilled volunteers. Our volunteers have a lot of fun and a sense of satisfaction in giving back to our community. Here are just a few of the ways you can volunteer.
- Tutors: Math, Science, History, English
- Workshop Leaders: Art, Music, Crafts, Cooking, Fitness
- Event Chaperones: Special Events, After School Program, etc.